Everyday should be seen as a day to celebrate your love and appreciation for others and yourself. All the same it’s fun having a holiday that specifically celebrates these emotions. Looking for inspiration or gift ideas? Here are some of the lovely things that I’m currently enamored with.
- “Incredible awesome” Valentine cards from Paper-source. Remember exchanging perforated slips of paper in thin business-card-sized envelopes? Now, express your love and appreciation with these classy cards. (10 for $18)
- Red Roses home candle by Jo Malone London. The scent of freshly-cut flowers in an elegant candle to set a relaxed and romantic mood? Yes, please! ($65)
- Personalized Je t’aime pillow. Evoke thoughts of the city of romance with this chic cushion that can be personalized with the names of you and your sweetheart. ($75)
- Lovie Dovie nailpolish by Essie. This pretty pink shade is perfect to pamper yourself with… and the name is suiting. ($8.50)
- “Heart of Gold” bracelet by Kate Spade New York. With the words “heart of gold” engraved on the inside of this delicate bracelet, it’s a simple and elegant way to discreetly wear your heart upon your sleeve. ($32)
- “Love me” necklace by Me + Mi. Trendy, edgy, and covetable – this is definitely for the fashionistas (it’s at the top of my wishlist). ($90)
- Nesting heart bowls by Zak Designs. No matter what you serve in these, it’ll look sweeter in these versatile bowls. Strawberries, anyone? ($24)
- Red velvet molten cake mix by Williams-Sonoma. A burgundy twist on a classic, this is an easy and seductive ending to a homemade candlelit dinner. ($26)
- Raspberry hot chocolate mix by Bellagio. Raspberries and chocolate are such a great flavor match, and I love Bellagio’s rich hot cocoas and sipping chocolates.
- Artificial rose and peony arrangement by Jane Seymour Botanicals. Flowers are always lovely for the holiday, but these are even better, with their high-quality blend of pinks and reds that will add rich color to your home year-round. Well worth the investment.
Which of these would you pick to enjoy this coming month? Any of them would be much-appreciated and enjoyed, regardless of the occasion. Wishing you much love!